- Gracner T, Marquez-Padilla F, Hernandez-Cortes D. (2021) “Changes in Weight-Related
Outcomes Among Adolescents Following Consumer Price Increases of Taxed Sugar-Sweetened
Beverages”. JAMA Pediatrics.
- Marquez-Padilla, Fernanda, and Biani Saavedra. “The unintended effects of the COVID-19
pandemic and stay-at-home orders on abortions.” Journal of Population Economics 35.1 (2022):
- Lopez-Feldman, A., Heres, D., & Marquez-Padilla, F. (2020). “Air pollution exposure and
COVID-19: A look at mortality in Mexico City using individual-level data”. Science of The
Total Environment, 143929.
- Marquez-Padilla, F. (2021), “When less is more: Can reduced health monitoring improve
medication adherence?”, Journal of Health Economics, Volume 75, 102387.
- Marquez-Padilla, F., Perez-Arce, F., & Rodriguez-Castelán, C. (2019). “Moving to safety and
staying in school: The effects of violence on enrollment decisions in Mexico,” Review of
Development Economics, 23(4), 1624-1658.
- Fernanda Marquez-Padilla & Jorge Alvarez (2018). “Grading happiness: what grading systems
tell us about cross-country wellbeing comparisons” Economics Bulletin, vol. 38(2), pp.
- Catalina Herrera-Almanza, Fernanda Marquez-Padilla, Silvia Prina, C-Sections, Obesity, and Healthcare Specialization: Evidence from Mexico, The World Bank Economic Review, 2023; doi.org/10.1093/wber/lhad022
- Marquez-Padilla, Fernanda, and Susan Parker. "The Leaky Bucket: Transition Costs from Cash to Deposits in a Mexican Transfer Program.” Economic Development and Cultural Change (2023).